Submission: Submission of a manuscript to Frontiers in Biomedical Technologies (FBT) must constitute of original research not previously published, and that it is not being considered for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts submitted under multiple authors are reviewed on the assumption that all listed authors have agreed on the submission and that a copy of the final manuscript has been approved by all authors. Manuscripts are first reviewed by the section editors to ensure their appropriateness relevant to the framework of the journal. The manuscript would be peer-reviewed by related specialists. If accepted, the article shall not be published elsewhere, without the consent of the Editors and Publisher.
Manuscripts of length up to a maximum of 4500 words will be considered for publication. Articles should be written in English, and double spaced with wide margins. The layout and style should adhere strictly to the instructions given and in particular, the reference style of Frontiers in Biomedical Technologies (FBT). The author(s) must declare that all experiments on human subjects were conducted with the adequate understanding and written consent of the subjects. When experimental animals are used, the methods section must clearly indicate that adequate measures were taken to minimize pain or discomfort. All animal experiments must be approved by local animal care and use committees.
Submission items include Cover Letter, Reviewer Suggestions (at least 3)
• Full title page, Abstract, and Main text (including Introduction, Materials and Methods/Subjects and Methods, Results, and Discussion), acknowledgments, and references
• Tables/Figure Legends, Tables and Figures should be in their correct position in the text
• Text files (double-spaced) of the manuscript should be supplied in Microsoft Word format.
• Authors should submit their manuscript through online submission process of BCN website: http://fbt. tums.ac.ir, and for further information please contact us with the BCN mail Box: email@example.com
Full Title Page:
This page should contain the following items:
• Kind of article: Editorial, Original article, Case report, Commentary, Review article, Short report, Technical note, etc.
• Title of article (preferably no chemical formulas or arbitrary abbreviations)
• Full names of all authors (Corresponding author should be marked with a star and identified clearly)
• Complete affiliations of all authors
• Running title: a maximum of 40 characters with spac¬es should be provided.
• The name and complete address of the corresponding author (as well as telephone number, facsimile number and E-mail address, and if available URL address) to whom correspondence and proofs should be sent.
• The structured abstract of up to 250 words should clearly state the Purpose, Methods, Results, and Conclusions of the study. Include actual data. Do not use abbreviations in this section. Do not use reference citations.
• Keywords: A maximum of 6 keywords or phrases should be provided; preferably, these should be selected from the body of the text.
• In general, the main text of the manuscript should be organized as follows: Introduction, Materials and Methods/Subjects and Methods, Results, Discussion, Acknowledgements, and References.
• Illustrations will appear either across a single column (8 cm) or a whole page (15 cm). The illustrations should be numbered in Arabic numerals according to the sequence of appearance in the text, where they are referred to as Figure 1, Figure 2, etc.
• Figure legends should be concise and clear and should not duplicate the body of the text.
• Each illustration must have a title and an explanatory legend. The title should be part of the legend and not be reproduced on the figure itself.
• All symbols and abbreviations used in the figures must be explained. Also, please indicate their appropriate locations in the manuscript.
• Tables should be so constructed that they, together with their captions and legends, will be intelligible with minimal reference to the text. Tables of numerical data should each be typed (with double-spacing) on a separate page, numbered in sequence in Arabic numerals (Table 1, 2, etc.) and referred to in the text as Table 1, Table 2, etc. The title of the table should appear above it. Tables must
• A detailed description of its contents and footnotes should be given below the body of the table. Also, please indicate their appropriate locations in the manuscript.
• Tables should be prepared in MS Word by using a rows and column format.
Conflicts of Interest:
Authors should disclose, at the time of submission, information on financial conflicts of interest or other interests that may influence the manuscript. Authors should declare sources of funding for the work undertaken.
• Authors will receive proofs by email in a pdf file. Only printer's errors may be corrected; no change in, or ad¬ditions to, the edited manuscript will be allowed at this stage. The corrected proofs must be returned within 5days after receipt by email. If the Publisher receives no reply, the assumption will be made that there are no er-rors to correct and the article will be published.
• Reprints: A total of 5 reprints of each paper will be provided free of charge to the author (s).
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
• The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
• The submission file is in Open Office, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
• Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
• The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
• The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
• If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
|All the work in this journal are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License, which permits any non-commercial use, sharing, adaptation, distribution and reproduction in any medium or format, as long as you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source.|